Are you curious about how we do what we do here at The Corning Museum of Glass? This blog was created to help answer your questions and give a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes at the Museum.
If you’re not sure what to read first, get started with some of our readers’ favorite posts:
- Conservation of an Islamic Luster Bowl
- Photographing Glass: Controlling Contrast
- Transparency & Light in Glass & Art
- Installation of Kiki Smith’s Constellation in the New Wing
- Solving the mystery of the Lalique birds
- Sigga Heimis has a big heart
- A Conversation on Louis Comfort Tiffany: With curator of American glass Kelly Conway and Tiffany scholar Paul Doros
- May Flowers at the Rakow Library: Design Drawings by the Tiffany Girls
Let us know if there’s something you’d like to learn more about in the comments.